This course will provide participants with an understanding of the social and cultural barriers to safety intervention conversations and provide an introduction to the skills and techniques which may be used to overcome these barriers. The training is comprised of tutor-led presentations, interactive workshops, role play, review and feedback.
This course is applicable to anyone who is expected to be involved in safety intervention conversations.
- Human error and the importance of intervention
- Social and cultural barriers to intervention
- Cognitive processes
- Skills and techniques in conducting effective safety intervention conversations
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Recognize the causes and mechanisms of human error
- Understand the importance of safety interventions
- Begin using the skills they have learned in their workplace
Various venues throughout the UK
There are no events scheduled for this course. Please Contact Us about attending a future event.