This course will provide participants with the essential knowledge and skills required to perform Management and Supervisory roles effectively and to lead and motivate teams to achieve their performance potential.
This course is applicable to current and potential project, operational and functional supervisors and managers.
- Key skills of the supervisory role
- Management or leadership
- The people side of the role, motivation and behaviour
- The task side of the role, effectiveness and delegation
- Team development
- Practical coaching
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the importance of leadership styles
- Optimise team performance
- Improve efficiency of tasks
- Communicate effectively, including performance feedback and conflict management
Various locations across the UK
There are no events scheduled for this course. Please Contact Us about attending a future event.