In order that a quality management system can fulfil its potential, it is essential that it is regularly monitored and improved. This interactive two-day training course is designed for Internal Auditors or potential auditors who need an in-depth understanding of the auditing requirements of the standard. This course will enable those attending to plan, perform and report the results of internal quality audits with the aim of developing and improving the quality management system of an organisation. This course will provide participants with an understanding of the key role auditors play and a lasting memory of the information provided.
This course is applicable to all who will undertake internal quality auditing, including; Quality, QHSE, Compliance and Assurance staff, Internal Auditors, as well as those new to Quality Auditing requirements. Team leaders and supervisors in quality-driven organisations may also find this useful, if they wish to broaden their awareness of quality improvement through audit techniques.
- Structure and principles of the ISO 9000 series standards
- Detailed breakdown of the ISO 9001:2015 standard including key changes
- Roles and responsibilities of an internal quality systems auditor
- Effective auditing techniques and good audit practice
- Understanding the ‘Risk and Process’ approach
- Risk based auditing
- Business process auditing
- Corrective action
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Have a sound understanding of the ISO 9001 standard
- Understand the key attributes of an efficient Quality Management System
- Use the ‘Plan-Do-Check-Act’ methodology and other quality management principles
- Understand the role of an internal auditor in driving continual improvement Plan, perform, and report the results of internal quality audits
- Take appropriate corrective and follow-up action
This training is delivered remotely via video conference by one of our fully qualified tutors.