This interactive two-day training course is designed for Internal Auditors or potential auditors who need an in-depth understanding of the auditing requirements of the international standards ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015. This course will enable those attending to plan, perform and report the results of internal system audits with the aim of developing and improving the Quality and Environmental management system of an organisation. This course will provide participants with an in-depth understanding of the requirements needed to perform an effective audit.
This course is applicable to all who will undertake internal auditing of Quality and/or Environmental Management Systems, including; Quality, Environmental, QHSE, Compliance and Assurance staff. Internal Auditors as well as team leaders, supervisors and management in organisations which wish to harness the improvement opportunities which internal auditing can provide.
- Overview of ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 14001: 2015
- The new high level structure of interaction and integration
- Types of audit, audit skills, protocols and techniques
- Eco-Management and Audit Regulation (EMAR)
- Legislation, codes of practice and impacts
- Categorisation of Non Conformances and Opportunities
- Corrective action, improvement and prevention
- Accreditation and certification
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Have a sound understanding of the standards
- Describe different audit processes and apply the new techniques
- Plan, perform, and report the results of internal audits, either integrated or as standalone systems
- Understand the key attributes of an efficient and effective Management System
- Understand the role of an internal auditor in driving continual improvement
- Take appropriate corrective and follow-up action
Various venues throughout the UK
There are no events scheduled for this course. Please Contact Us about attending a future event.