This two-day training course is designed for Internal Auditors or potential auditors who need an in-depth understanding of the auditing requirements of all 3 management system standards; ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.
This course will enable those attending to effectively plan, perform and report the results of internal system audits with the aim of developing and improving the Quality, Occupational Health and Safety, and Environmental Management Systems of an organisation. The training is interactive in order to leave participants with a lasting memory of the information provided.
This course is applicable to all who will undertake internal auditing of Quality, Health and Safety and/or Environmental Management Systems, including; Quality, Health and Safety, Environmental, QHSE, Compliance and Assurance staff. It is also applicable to Internal Auditors, as well as team leaders, supervisors and management.
- Overview of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ISO 45001:2018
- The interaction and integration of the standards
- Transition from older standards (E.g. ISO 9001:2008 and OHSAS 18001:2007)
- Types of audit, audit skills, protocols and techniques
- Eco-Management and Audit Regulation (EMAR)
- Legislation, codes of practice and impacts
- Categorisation of Non Conformances and Opportunities
- Corrective action, improvement and prevention
- Accreditation and certification
On completion of this course delegates will:
- Have a sound understanding of the standards
- Be able to describe different audit processes and apply the new techniques
- Be able to plan, perform, and report the results of internal audits either integrated or as standalone systems
- Understand the key attributes of an efficient and effective Management System
- Understand the role of an internal auditor in driving continual improvement
- Have the skills to take appropriate corrective and follow-up actions
Delegates who complete this course will be rewarded with a certificate of attendance.