ISO 45001 adopts the new Annex SL structure which has also been recently utilised in other ISO standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISO 14001, and is intended to allow commonality and easier integration between these management systems.
This course is aimed at those who are planning to implement or transition to ISO 45001:2018 and anyone requiring a better understanding of ISO 45001, health and safety management systems, and how it integrates with other ISO Standards
Our friendly, professional and highly experienced trainers will provide you with a comprehensive course which will enable you to get started on your action plan as soon as it’s complete. Our trainers also have extensive experience of building and implementing systems to meet UKAS requirements, and bring this hands on approach to the training courses with real life examples.
Our half-day course provides an interactive presentation and practical examples on topics including:
• An overview of the ISO 45001:2018 standard
• How to create an action plan to migrate from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001
• A breakdown of the clauses and their requirements
• What the standard means for your business
• How to develop an effective health and safety management system
• Producing documentation
This training is delivered remotely via video conference by one of our fully qualified tutors.