In order that a health and safety management system can fulfil its potential it is essential that it is regularly monitored and improved. This interactive two-day training course is designed for Internal Auditors or potential auditors who need an in-depth understanding of the auditing requirements of the ISO 45001:2018 standard. This course will enable those attending to plan, perform and report the results of internal audits, with the aim of developing and improving the management system of an organisation. This course will provide participants with an understanding of the key role auditors’ play and a lasting memory of the information provided.
This course is applicable to all who will undertake internal health and safety auditing, including; Health and Safety, QHSE, Compliance and Assurance staff, Internal Auditors as well as those new to auditing requirements. Team leaders and supervisors in high risk industries may also find this useful if they wish to broaden their awareness of health and safety continual improvement through audit techniques.
- Principles of ISO 45001, Health and safety awareness
- Audit techniques, attributes and skills
- OH&S legislation and codes of practice
- Health and Safety hazard and risk assessment
- Categorisation of Non Conformances and Opportunities
- Corrective action, improvement and prevention
- Accreditation and certification
- On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Have a sound understanding of the standard
- Describe different audit processes and apply the new techniques
- Plan, perform, and report the results of internal audits
- Understand the key attributes of an efficient and effective Management System
- Understand the role of an internal auditor in driving continual improvement
- Take appropriate corrective and follow-up action
All delegates who complete this course will be rewarded with a certificate of attendance, signed by the trainer and recognised by certification bodies as suitable and sufficient means of internal auditor training.
Delivered to your company
We are flexible to schedule a course for your company from anything from 3 attendees to 12 attendees.