This course will provide participants with a thorough understanding of the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 standards. It will provide delegates with a “how-to guide” in implementing an integrated management system, including the process, roles and responsibilities and management of.
This course is applicable to anyone who is thinking about, or has been challenged to implement an Integrated Management System across all or one of the International standards listed above.
- ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 structure and principles
- The value of integration
- IMS planning
- Cost considerations
- Benefits of implementation
- Total Quality, health, safety and environmental initiatives
- Timescales and resources that will be required
- Policy objectives and target setting
- Documentation methods
- The contribution internal audits can make to the effectiveness of your system
- Assessing current practises and preparing
- Preparing for the registration process:
- Selecting the Certification Body
- Planning and managing the assessment and registration process
- Understand the requirements and gap analysis methods for implementing an IMS
- Plan their IMS using a variety of models
- Understand the roles and responsibilities
- The needs to meet certification requirements
- Grasp the importance of internal auditing to their system
Delivered to your company
We are flexible to schedule a course for your company from anything from 3 attendees to 12 attendees.