This course will provide participants with the resilience skills needed to overcome challenges, whether domestic, work related or a combination of the two, in a manner that protects personal health and wellbeing, helping develop a happier, healthier and more productive workforce.
This course is applicable to all members of staff.
- Adapting to change
- Maintaining a realistic outlook
- Putting problems into perspective
- Solving problems effectively
- Developing management of strong emotions
- Taking ownership and action when faced with difficulties
- Communicating constructively and dealing with criticism
- Understanding procrastination
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Resolve and manage challenges under adverse conditions
- Protect health and wellbeing
- Communicate well
Various venues throughout the UK
There are no events scheduled for this course. Please Contact Us about attending a future event.