This course focuses on informing CDM duty holders and stakeholders of their duties and responsibilities under the CDM 2015 Regulations.
This course is aimed at anyone working on construction projects (plus other such projects which the CDM regulations apply) including clients, designers, principal designers, principal contractors, contractors and workers.
- Introduction of CDM 2015 Regulations and details of the 2015 changes
- Structure and Application of CDM 2015 Regulations
- Some important definitions
- Duty Holders
- General Duties
- Notification Requirements
- Documentation associated with CDM 2015
- Other relevant regulations within CDM 2015 Regulations (Part 4)
- Other relevant regulations and guidance out with CDM 2015 Regulations
- Specific Duties
- Clients including domestic clients
- Principal Designers
- Principal Contractors
- Conclusion and discussion
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the CDM 2015 Regulations
- Understand their responsibilities related to the regulation
- Perform the required duties and responsibilities
In-house across the UK at your place of work.