This course is applicable to members of staff in supervisory and junior leadership roles.
- To increase awareness and understanding of self and others
- Promoting an organisation culture of coaching
- To understand how we communicate and the importance of language
- Building solid working relationships
- To develop competence and conﬁdence in coaching individuals and teams
Day One – Personal Development (Understanding self)
- Introduction to the programme, skills, attributes and behaviours of a Coach, skills to build rapport.
- Understanding the position and value of the coach, effective communication, language, listening and questioning skills and techniques.
Day Two – Coaching Skills
- Identify methods to support appropriate behavioural change
- Improve the quality of work practice and safety
- Build rapport and an environment of trust, empathy and conﬁdentiality
- Recognise how emotions can affect behaviour
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand and carry-out good communication
- Show awareness and understanding of how people are influenced
- Confidently coach individuals and teams of people
Various venues throughout the UK
There are no events scheduled for this course. Please Contact Us about attending a future event.