This 3 day course is intended to provide a detailed yet high level overview of Integrity Management principles and applications of assets and pipelines for the offshore and subsea environment.
This course is applicable to those who require an understanding of pipeline and asset integrity, materials and corrosion. This includes HSE engineers and managers, graduate engineers as well as those working in asset and pipeline projects, life extension and maintenance.
- The demand on pipelines and oil and gas assets infrastructure
- HSE, security and regulatory considerations, codes and standards
- Understanding the relevancy and importance of asset integrity
- Asset failure – failure statistics and consequences of failure
- Integrity threats and hazards – system failures, consequences and safeguarding assets
- Defining Integrity –‘managing the risk of functional failure’
- Integrity management as a component part of the organisation and duty of care
- Emergency response, incident investigation and reporting, integrity reviews and audit
- Putting theory into practice – practical integrity management – setting up AIMS / PIMS
- The need for Inspection, Maintenance and Repair
- Effective Pipelines Management
- Pipelines, structural and subsea management / chemicals management
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Effectively carry-out Pipeline Integrity Management
- Understand the integrated approach to integrity management and reliability engineering
- Execute Integrity Management programmes
- Describe future cost-effective and innovative solutions for Integrity Management programmes
- Understand the key principles of an effective integrity management process review Integrity Management databases, performance standards, KPIs and MOC
- Interpret Inspection and survey results and how to deal with anomaly assessments
Various locations across the UK
There are no events scheduled for this course. Please Contact Us about attending a future event.