Resilience is a form of stress management training looking at our mind-set and how we think about adverse situations. This course will teach attendees to think differently, in a way which enables a meaningful and lasting behaviour change.
This course is suitable for delegates who wish a greater understanding of the Developing Resilience skills and techniques covered in our Developing Resilience Course.
- Learning what it takes to be more resilient
- Maintaining a realistic outlook and a realistic view of yourself & others
- Overcoming procrastination & achieving your goals
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Adopt a problem solving outlook
- Resolve and manage challenges under adverse conditions
- Communicate to best effect
Various venues throughout the UK
There are no events scheduled for this course. Please Contact Us about attending a future event.