This course will provide participants with the essential coaching and communication skills needed to create effective working relationships and to bring about changes in beliefs, attitudes and behaviour that will support improved performance.
This course is applicable to all members of staff in leadership roles.
- To increase awareness and understanding of self and others
- To appreciate the inﬂuence of values, beliefs, perceptions and attitudes
- To understand how we communicate and the importance of language
- To develop competence and conﬁdence in coaching individuals and teams
Day One – Personal Development (Understanding self)
- Introduction to the programme, skills, attributes and behaviours of a Coach
- Understanding the position and value of the coach
Day Two – Coaching Skills
- ABC of Behavioural Psychology, the GROW Model.
- Team and individual coaching
- Coaching for performance improvement
Day Three – Managing Performance
- Coaching applications
- Coaching assessment and feedback with the professional coaches (three hours)
- What next? Reflection and development
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Appreciate the influence of values, beliefs and attitudes in workplace performance
- Understand the importance of style, barriers and effectiveness of communication
- Coach individuals and teams more confidently
Various venues throughout the UK
There are no events scheduled for this course. Please Contact Us about attending a future event.